The Society of Incentive Travel Excellence (SITE) issues a statement opposing Russia’s invasion of the Ukraine and recommends how people can help Ukraine.
SITE is a niche association of some 2,000 professionals working in over 90 countries around
the world whose jobs involve highlighting the unique advantages of travel experiences within
the reward and recognition programs of corporations and enterprises.
We believe that travel rewards channel extraordinary benefits to the individuals who qualify for
them, the corporations who sponsor them, and the destinations in which they take place.
By celebrating diversity, highlighting equity, promoting inclusion, and fostering cultural
immersion and exchange, travel acts as a powerful agent of tolerance, peace, and unification.
We profess that belief again today as the peace and security of our world has been attacked
and call for an immediate end to hostilities and support for those affected. As an association, we are committed to actively exploring how our global community can best use its collective strength to provide help, assistance, and resources where they are needed.
Our SITE chapter in Poland, led by chapter president Grazyna Grot-Duziak, is already actively
supporting refugees from Ukraine who have crossed the border into Poland with transport,
accommodation, food, medicines, cleaning products, medical and legal assistance, even
making their own homes available for mothers with children.
They are routing financial donations through Polish Humanitarian Action, an aid organization
that has been responding to human tragedies caused by wars and natural disasters for
over 25 years – “seeing in each of these crises the fate of another human being”. We have
also identified two Ukraine-focused, aid organizations with 501 (c) 3 status in the US –
Nova Ukraine and United Help Ukraine. We encourage all SITE members and chapters to help in whatever ways you can.
Finally, though nowhere near enough, our thoughts are with all the individuals and families
impacted by these events.
Click here to get RRN news delivered each week.
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Brand Media and Enterprise Engagement
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
International Center for Enterprise Engagement: The only training and certification program for ISO 30414 human capital reporting and ISO 10018 quality people management certification.
The EEA offers a complimentary course syllabus for educators.
This is the definitive implementation guide to Stakeholder Capitalism, written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.