While most master fulfillment companies in the IRR (Incentive, Rewards, and Recognition) business focus only on brands, Ree Wysong’s GGIWW Luxury Brands provides a complete suite of brand and non-retail brand solutions for the promotional products industry to support its growing family of distributor partners.
In her quest to make life easy for customers, GGIWW has become a one-stop shop for both the incentive and promotional industry, says Ree Wysong, founder and CEO of this woman-owned, St.-Louis based master fulfillment company founded in 1993.
With GGIWW’s origins in the golf business, it was a natural evolution to bridge the world of our luxury brand with the incentive and promotional products industry, explains Ree Wysong. Over the years her company’s emphasis on brands has paid off for the promotional products industry as more organizations seek brand-name products. “What we’ve seen over the last few years is a big shift to brands. Much of the imprinted apparel and related merchandise we have sold over the years has increasingly shifted to brand names. People want the perceived value, and clients want the stories that retail brands tell the recipient.”
GGI Worldwide includes the GGI Luxury Brands focusing specifically high-end luxury brands. Her company sponsors the Brand Media Coalition profile on Ugg.
As with other master fulfillment companies, GGI has prospered despite the challenges of the pandemic, Wysong says. The company received a boost from the enormous increase in gifting because of the work-at-home phenomenon, as well as by her company’s emphasis on brand name apparel in the promotional products arena. The only part of her business affected by the pandemic was her event merchandise business which came to a halt when lockdowns began. “That business has largely come back,” she says. “Many of our clients are incentive or other companies that wish to manage the events themselves. They like the fact that we’re set up to ship the merchandise to their events and they return unused items.” Her company can also provide on-site staff if necessary.
“We have clients who provide the on-site service. We just want to make it easy no matter which way they want it.” Fitting options, she says, "include brand names such as Under Armour, UGG, Columbia, Havaianas, and Sperry, as well as our designer sunglass line-up of brands.”
What sets Wysong’s company apart, she says, “is not only our can-do attitude focused on making life easy for our clients, but on our ability to support the promotional needs, reward and loyalty needs and onsite gifting experiences with our brands.”
“Brands create excitement. Brands guarantee perceived value and almost always are more popular than non-retail brand products.”
The company’s brands include:
• Balenciaga Sunglasses
• Corkcicle water bottles
• Fairway & Greene golf apparel
• Havaianas sandals
• Helly Hansen outdoor sportswear
• YSL Sunglasses
• Wallaroo Hat Company
• Zero Restriction waterproof golf apparel
• Adidas apparel
• Ame & Lulu lifestyle accessories
• Bad Birdie
• Barrington gifts, bags and accessories
• Barska binoculars and safes
• Cabana Life sun protection apparel
• Callaway golf apparel
• Carhartt outdoor workwear
• Columbia sportswear
• Coravin wine systems
• Filson outdoor apparel and accessories
• Footjoy golf shoes and apparel
• Frye bags
• Kashwere luxury spa products
• Marmot outerwear
• Patagonia outerwear
• Redington fishing products
• Sanuk casual footwear
• Sferra fine linens
• Simms fishing apparel and accessories
• Gucci Sunglasses
• Spyder outdoor apparel
• Taylormade golf products
• Tesalate sand-free beach towels
• Teva performance sandals
• Titleist golf products
• Tom Ford Sunglasses
• Under Armour apparel and accessories
For More Information
GGI Luxury Brands
Click here for Brand Media Coalition profile:
Click here to get RRN news delivered each week.
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Brand Media and Enterprise Engagement
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
International Center for Enterprise Engagement: The only training and certification program for ISO 30414 human capital reporting and ISO 10018 quality people management certification.
The EEA offers a complimentary course syllabus for educators.
This is the definitive implementation guide to Stakeholder Capitalism, written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.