One of the world’s leading providers of gifting and engagement technology services offers a comprehensive solution for HR (human resources) and marketing solution providers seeking to bring gifting and engagement solutions to clients.
The new CarltonOne Brand Media Coalition storefront provides a profile of CarltonOne’s complete of gifting, engagement, and Enterprise Engagement technology solutions and advisory support services for the gifting, rewards, recognition, and engagement field.
CarltonOne sells its services predominantly through marketing, HR, and related solution providers both in the US and around the world and offers ongoing finders’ fees and complete support package.
CarltonOne offers three multi-experience B2B technology platforms supported by a customer success team with extensive experience in sales support and program design, the company says.
The company’s Global Rewards Solutions is the world’s largest and most sophisticated online reward marketplace, offering over 10 million premium brand merchandise, gift cards, discounts, and travel experiences in 185 countries for online surprise and delight and business gifting. Powered by an innovative Rewards AI, GRS makes shopping faster and rewards more personalized, and provides a trackable platform for Surprise and Delight gifting from which almost any type of organization can benefit.
Its flagship Power2Motivate enterprise engagement technology platform makes it possible for the world’s largest organizations to securely optimize one-to-one relationships with customers, employees, distribution partners, and other stakeholders. Power2Motivate enables companies to support communication through content; community through social walls; assessment through surveys and feedback; learning through tests and quizzes, and extensive engagement analytics.
The new Evergrow SMB (small- to medium-business) employee engagement platform reportedly makes it affordable for even small organizations to create a personalized employee experience, promote recognition, reward wellness, and fund tree planting as part of every program. Every transaction within Evergrow funds the planting of millions of new native trees and forest conservation. CarltonOne has committed to funding the planting of over 5 million trees this year alone, with a goal of planting 100 million trees by 2022.
The Brand Media Coalition platform is for solution providers and any organization seeking almost any type of product and technology for business gifting, promotions, loyalty, or incentive, recognition, or engagement applications seeking to purchase from industry experts.
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Brand Media and Enterprise Engagement
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
International Center for Enterprise Engagement: The only training and certification program for ISO 30414 human capital reporting and ISO 10018 quality people management certification.
The EEA offers a complimentary course syllabus for educators.
This is the definitive implementation guide to Stakeholder Capitalism, written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.