As people increasingly return to retail, entertainment, restaurants, and business events around the country, CardNow promotes the ability to reward people with precisely the gift card that makes sense for the individual at the moment activated via a smart phone delivered either physically or mailed to the home.
While Matthew Frye, Founder of the CardNow instant-activation gift card platform, never denies the value of e-gifting solutions, he believes that a physical gift card delivered to an employee, customer, donor, or any stakeholder at the moment of thanks or recognition offers a high impact verified by many of his company’s customers.
Companies can buy boxes of gift cards by retail brand, selecting from dozens of the best- known US brands, in advance and activate them with a smart phone for the desired amount at any time. Or, they can collect the recipient’s information on the smart phone app and send a physical gift card to the home in a way that enhances the impact over that of e-gifts that Frye feels get lost in cluttered email boxes.
In addition to use as on-the-spot gifts, incentives, or promotions, or surprise-and-delight offerings, CardNow customers include schools and other organizations in fundraising programs. Explains Frye, “Do they need to raise funds for any booster or parent support organization? Perhaps the band wants to take a trip, or the lacrosse team needs new equipment. CardNow can be a great way to give a boost to a school's organizations when they load gift cards from your CardNow inventory. We can set up a program that tracks CardNow Starter Box and Kits and card loads through parents and friends affiliated with the school or other institution and present a give-back to the organization at the end of the school year.” He says that organizations can earn revenue or gift cards to use as gifts with their employees or supporters.
Here is what CardNow customers say. Click here for video testimonials.
● “This seems like a no brainer to me. With CardNow, I have gift cards on-hand versus having to continually run to the grocery store each time I need one.” Katie McKinney, of Simply Texas Real Estate.
● “Being able to literally have a box of gift cards whenever you need them, on file, for any given occasion is amazing.” Jeremy Dewbre, Farrow & Dewbre Orthodontic.
● “CardNow has been so helpful with saving me time and money. Our office used to have a bunch of different gift cards that we paid for up-front, but now we don’t have to spend money until we need to use the cards.” Elena Black, Appalachian Orthodontics.
● “CardNow is a real game-changer for businesses like my own. Whether it is rewarding employees for going above and beyond, or offering incentives for referrals, with CardNow, I always have gift cards on hand, and I can load them myself when I need them.” Heather Evans, Bodywork RX.
● “We use CardNow to reward team members and as a way to recognize staff that go above and beyond. It's always great to be able to say thank you or make a payout for meeting a goal right away. It makes a huge difference to the recipient and the whole team sees the value of their hard work right away. CardNow makes it easy to always be ready to create that appreciation moment when I need them.” Jason Hall, Boise Route Works, LLC
● “The team at CardNow have done a great job formalizing a service offering around a gap that has existed in the gift card industry for years—supporting buyers who need to stockpile gift cards for a variety of use-cases.” Alex Barseghian, CEO of Decimal Capital.
● “It is hard to find a comprehensive way to innovate in a large markets like gift cards where others have ignored the needs of a key buying group – physical cards that are used by small business operators are left with only a retail option to meet their needs. With the onset of Covid building an apprehension to buy cards in retail, the CardNow team has happened upon a great solution for those buyers, and a better mousetrap for retail distribution as well.” Prashant Nedungadi, Fintech Payments and Cards Entrepreneur and currently Vice President at Poynt .
● “CardNow is a real game-changer for businesses like my own. Whether it is rewarding employees for going above and beyond or even the random staff birthdays it is a great tool as I build partnerships in the workplace. I also can use cards with customers or prospects, and for offering incentives for referrals. With CardNow, I always have gift cards on hand when I need them.” George Sanchez, owner of BrightStar Care® of Austin.
● “I love what CardNow is doing. Motivating employees in real-time is key to company culture, and it is exciting to see innovation in this space.” Ron Hynes, CEO, Vesta.
● “As a product marketer, I’m heavily reliant on engaging with my customers to understand their needs. Gift cards are a great incentive to entice customers to meet with my team and provide fast feedback on new products and features. With CardNow, it’s so easy to send the customer an egift reward. I just open the CardNow app, enter my customers email, select a brand and in a couple of clicks, I’m done. (The gift card gets mailed to the recipient’s address.) In my personal life, I rarely have time to visit a grocery store, I’m either picking up curbside or having groceries delivered. Gift cards usually aren’t available for pickup so it’s very convenient to have a CardNow box of physical cards that can be activated on demand for birthday parties and other occasions. If you need to incentivize or reward customers for their time, I highly recommend CardNow.” Shelby Ferrari, Plastiq.
For More Information
Chief Executive Officer
Or, click here to order boxes.
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Brand Media and Enterprise Engagement
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
International Center for Enterprise Engagement: The only training and certification program for ISO 30414 human capital reporting and ISO 10018 quality people management certification.
The EEA offers a complimentary course syllabus for educators.
This is the definitive implementation guide to Stakeholder Capitalism, written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.