“I love and will always love music, but I have also been immersed for many years in the world of design, painting, and the arts in general. The opportunity to work with a historic and innovative brand like Bulova allows me to create timepieces which has been a dream of mine since I appreciate the beauty and craftsmanship of a timepiece,” says Marc Anthony. “I am enjoying the whole experience, from my early sketches to the final product, and I am really excited to create signatures pieces that are really meaningful to me. I feel like a kid playing in a sandbox, but with the utmost seriousness, curiosity, and detail.”
According to the Bulova announcement, “Following your passion is the very definition of being bold and those who embody this essence are the many artists that decide to pursue a career in the ever-changing music industry. Bulova shares this same value founded by the brand’s visionary leader who also instilled a deep-rooted history in music appreciation. A partnership with Marc Anthony adds to the expanding roster of music partnerships that Bulova has created over the past few years, including the Grammys, Latin Grammys, Frank Sinatra Enterprise, and The Apollo Theater.”
Known as the world’s greatest salsa artist and ambassador of Latin culture, Marc Anthony has won numerous awards, including a multiple Grammy Award, Latin Grammy Award winner, and is “a record-breaking superstar who fills arenas in the US, Latin America, and around the globe. With over 50 Billboard chart No. 1’s hits and over 7.1 billion views on YouTube, Anthony is a Renaissance man who has made the art of creation part of his daily life. Two icons in their respective arts now come together to appreciate the richness of a treasured relationship, time spent mastering craft, and a cross-generational love of music.”
Says Jeffrey Cohen, President of Citizen Watch America, “There are very few living artists that have the power to move and stir emotions like Marc Anthony. He is the perfect embodiment of Bulova’s Bold at Heart spirit and like the brand, his music is evergreen and passed down for generations.”
For More Information
Senior Vice President, Corporate Sales, Citizen Watch America
Click below for background on:
Bulova’s support of music.
For the latest news delivered by via email, subscribe here.
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Brand Media and Enterprise Engagement
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
International Center for Enterprise Engagement: The only training and certification program for ISO 30414 human capital reporting and ISO 10018 quality people management certification.
The EEA offers a complimentary course syllabus for educators.
This is the definitive implementation guide to Stakeholder Capitalism, written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.