Continuing the trend of mergers and acquisitions in the Incentive, Rewards, and Recognition field, Adm Group, a global sustainable marketing execution partner based in London, has purchased Lapine, described as a fast-growing consumer engagement agency, and Effectus, a business process and strategy consulting company. Lapine and Effectus are projected to have combined revenues of over $130 million in 2022. Terms were not disclosed.
Headquartered in Stamford, CT, Lapine is known in the IRR industry as a master fulfillment company for such leading brands as Weber but over the years has repositioned itself as “a consumer engagement agency that, working at enterprise level, connects brands and consumers through a unique formula informed by insights, enabled by technology and executed with certainty.” Adm Group says that for “60 years, Lapine has been a market leader for some of the world's most recognized brands in the retail, consumer packaged goods, hospitality and home goods industries.” Click here for the press release.
Adm describes itself as “one of the largest independent sustainable brand execution businesses in the world. We are process experts who consult, reengineer, and execute global supply chain solutions that focus on delivering efficiencies, effectiveness, and sustainability across the marketing supply chain. We have a global footprint with 46 offices in 33 countries, allowing us to deliver local activation of global strategies for brands across the world.”
Miami-based “Effectus is an advisory and transformation execution consultancy that improves clients' operational proficiency through tactical business process improvement initiatives, the company says. Effectus leverages an integrated network of India support providers that deliver transaction processing and software development services.”
Through this acquisition, Adm Group says “both companies will be able to offer their US clients access to Adm's global supply chain network and in-market expertise across technology, sustainability, insights and marketing effectiveness methodologies.”
For Adm Group, “this forms part of a strategic growth plan to further enhance its client offering, with access to new skillsets and a strengthened local supply chain capability. It builds on two prior acquisitions since 2020 and follows the recent strategic investment from Equistone Partners Europe, a leading European private equity investor.”
Justin Barton, Global CEO of adm Group, explains: "Lapine has a longstanding, proud history as a well-run business with outstanding talent, clients and capabilities. Together with Effectus, we see great strategic alignment between their vision for their clients and the service adm provides for our own. We are excited about the breadth this will add to our service offering and technology, and the growth opportunities this partnership brings."
Noah Lapine, CEO, and member of the ownership group of Lapine, adds: "Fueling conversations between brands and consumers is at the core of what we do, so we look forward to the added benefits Adm Group will bring to our clients, with their proprietary technology, in-depth expertise and geographical coverage. We feel adm Group is a great cultural fit for Lapine and are excited to begin this journey together."
Click here to get RRN news delivered each week.
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Brand Media and Enterprise Engagement
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
International Center for Enterprise Engagement: The only training and certification program for ISO 30414 human capital reporting and ISO 10018 quality people management certification.
The EEA offers a complimentary course syllabus for educators.
This is the definitive implementation guide to Stakeholder Capitalism, written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.